A highly palatable lightly molassed coarse mix, specially formulated for goats of all types and ages.
- Its blend of rolled oats and micronised cereals provide readily digestible calories to supplement forage and promote condition and performance.
- Vegetable oils support milk production and quality as well as improving skin and wool condition for those animals being prepared for the show ring.
- The light molasses coating encourages intake, whilst micronised soya provides quality protein to support development of both young kids and maturing individuals.
- Growing kids and adults may be fed around 0.5kg of High Yield Goat Mix per day, depending on requirements.
- In-kid and lactating females may be fed 0.5 – 1kg per day.
- High Yield Goat Mix may also be combined with home-grown cereals at a ratio of 2:1 (mix:cereal) to produce a ration with a reduced overall protein content of 14%.
- Protein 17.5%
- Oil 3.2%
- Fibre 9%
- Ash 6.5%