How To Buy From Us
Please read all the information below before calling or emailing us as the answer may be listed below.
Our opening hours are Tuesday to Saturday 10am – 4.30pm
We are open at the farm for all sales All stock is correct on the website so if an item or bird/animal is showing out of stock we will not have them here for sale at the farm. If the website is showing out of stock, please click on the link to be notified when back in stock. You can either purchase at the time of visiting our farm or if you prefer to click and collect where your order will be ready for you. Our shop is open for any additional purchases you wish to make.
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK LEVELS ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE YOU TRAVEL to ensure we have your poultry/animals
- If possible, please buy online for collection, your birds will be ready from next day. It is not a same day service. This is a contact less click and collect service from the farm.
- Please do not visit the farm unless you are wanting to purchase anything.
- It is preferable to telephone for advice after reading our help and advice section this cuts down on face to face contact.
- For purchase of birds here at the farm the team will ‘catch up based on breed’
- It will not always be possible to choose individual birds as catching up particular birds can cause additional stress for the bird and can compromise its welfare.
- We do not sell singular birds and our guarantee does not cover single bird purchases.
To Make a purchase online
- Go to the page of the products or poultry you wish to order select number and add to cart. On the product page select if you wish their wings to be clipped and if you require any transport boxes. Once all your items are selected go to the cart here you can select either collection or delivery This option is chosen at the cart. Transport boxes are provided free for deliveries.
- For collection you can then choose a date and time this option is selected at the cart
- You can choose collection from the farm for all our products and live animals
- We only deliver live animals not product at present. One exception is the eco housing which can be delivered.
- Deliveries of live animals will be made on the Thursday following your order (must be placed by Friday Midday).
- Please contact us before you place orders outside of England (Wales and Scotland) as there is a limit on where deliveries can be made, and there may be a surcharge to some areas.
- Arrive during your chosen time and your order will be waiting for you at the collection area. We cannot accept collections outside of these times.
- Please check your order is correct at collection we can not be responsible for inaccuracies once the birds have left the farm unless covered in our guarantee
- All stock levels are live and current. If the product is not in stock, please click and add to waiting list and as soon as stock is relisted you will automatically be sent a notification.
- We are not taking reservations and orders for any birds not currently in stock
- ON OCCASION WE MAY HAVE TO OFFER A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY PRODUCT YOU MAY HAVE ORDERED.
This is for the delivery of live birds/livestock.
Please place your order for live bird’s delivery separate to any hatching eggs or housing. The delivery requirements are different so cannot be mixed in the cart. Please order and pay separately for these items.
- Standard delivery day for these orders made via the website is a Thursday. Your order must be made the Friday by midday for delivery the following Thursday.
- Deliveries are made via a DEFRA registered courier or with our selves depending on type and quantity.
- Delivery price starts at £60.
- We do not deliver chicks, ducklings, or goslings.
- You must be present to receive your order. The courier company will contact you the day prior or the day of your delivery with an ETA. This is very approximate and can be quite early in the morning or late in the day. We ask that you allocate the whole day for your delivery as we are unable to determine a time until the courier has confirmed their route. Thank you
- Our guarantee does not extend to cover the delivery cost, if you are unhappy with your products the cost of return is not included in our guarantee policy. If the product is proved to be faulty, we will refund the cost of the product.
- We can not be held responsible for the actions of the courier.
*some areas of Scotland and Wales incur an additional charge please contact us for exact quote. We only deliver as far north as Perth.
Quail Hatching eggs
THESE CAN BE PURCHASED FOR COLLECTION OR POSTAGE Quail hatching eggs are sold per dozen, so 1 in your shopping basket equates to 12 hatching eggs. Please go to the product page and order selecting delivery at the cart if you want them posting out.
For smaller orders ( less than 8 dozen ) they are sent out Royal Mail Special delivery – they require a signature.
All the information about our hatching eggs are on the product page.