Making a Purchase – Click and Collect / Delivery
COVID OPERATING SITUATION UPDATE APRIL 2021
We are open Weds and Saturday 10.00 am – 4.30pm
We can now restart our delivery service for live birds . This can be done by selecting the delivery option at check out. PLEASE READ THE DELIVERY SECTION
Delivery service currently suspended
Where possible please make your purchases through the website for CLICK & COLLECT/DELIVERY SYSTEM
The farm is now open for walk ins on a Wednesday and Saturday ( although we can not guarantee availability unless using the click and collect system.)
Click and Collect items are boxed and ready for collection for your allotted time
COLLECTION MUST BE WITHIN 10 DAYS ,
FOR DUCKLINGS AND CHICKS 5 DAYS
- ALL POULTRY WILL BE SOLD WITH CARRY BOXES PROVIDED FOR FREE
- Although contact less our service is not faceless, we are here to help with any questions and advice.
- PLEASE CHECK STOCK LEVELS ON THE WEBSITE BEFORE YOU TRAVEL
- If possible, please buy online for collection, your birds and product will be ready on your chosen day in carry boxes.
- Please do not visit the farm unless you are wanting to purchase anything.
- It is preferable to telephone for advice after reading our help and advice section this cuts down on face to face contact.
- For purchase of birds here at the farm the team will ‘catch up based on breed’
- It will not be possible to choose individual birds as catching up particular birds can cause additional stress for the bird and can compromise its welfare.
- We do not sell singular birds and our guarantee does not cover single bird purchases.
The website is updated in real time. Click on the product to see if in stock( if in stock how many) or out of stock
If it is out of stock it is not here at the farm.
You can request to be notified when back in stock by clicking on the link on the product page.
We are unable to take reservations for any item that is not listed as in stock.
To Make a purchase ( Click and collect and Delivery)
- Go to the page of the products or poultry you wish to order select sex/type/colour and number add to cart. Also please select if you require your birds wings clipped.
- Once all your items are selected go to the cart here you can select either collection or delivery(no deliveries at present due to avian flu restrictions) This option is chosen at the cart. We provide carry boxes.
- For collection you can then choose a date and time this option is selected at the cart (Currently Weds and Saturday only)
- Please contact us before you place orders outside of England (Wales and Scotland) as there is a limit on where deliveries can be made, and there may be a surcharge to some areas.
- We are not taking reservations and orders for any birds not currently in stock
- ON OCCASION WE MAY HAVE TO OFFER A SUBSTITUTE FOR ANY PRODUCT YOU MAY HAVE ORDERED.
- All stock levels are live and current. If the product is not in stock, please click and add to waiting list, as soon as stock is relisted you will automatically be sent a notification.
- For delivery option see below.
Click and Collect service (Currently Weds and Saturday only)
Please keep socially distance and keep away from gates and fencing as these are in constant use by our team. COLLECTION MUST BE WITHIIN 10 DAYS , FOR DUCKLINGS AND CHICKS 5 DAYS
- Arrive during your chosen time speak to a member of the team , your order will be boxed and ready . The shop is open for any extra purchases.
- Please check your order is correct at collection we can not be responsible for inaccuracies once the birds have left the farm unless covered in our guarantee
- If you have requested your birds wings to be clipped please check with a member of the team that this has been done prior to leaving.
Delivery Service live animals (Thursday). Starts at £60 and rises by £10 per additional box ( Dependent on species) ( this service is currently suspended )
- This is for the delivery of live birds/livestock.
WE CAN NOT DELIVER ANY FURTHER NORTH THAN PERTH. Additional cost apply for Scotland and some areas of Wales ( please contact us first if in these areas )
- Standard delivery day for these orders made via the website is a Thursday. Your order must be made the Friday by midday for delivery the following Thursday.
- Deliveries are made via a DEFRA registered courier or with our selves depending on type and quantity.
- Delivery price starts at £60.
- We do not deliver chicks, ducklings, or goslings.
- You must be present to receive your order. The courier company will contact you the day prior or the day of your delivery with an ETA. This is very approximate and can be quite early in the morning or late in the day. We ask that you allocate the whole day for your delivery as we are unable to determine a time until the courier has confirmed their route.
- Our guarantee does not extend to cover the delivery cost, if you are unhappy with your products the cost of return is not included in our guarantee policy. If the product is proved to be faulty, we will refund the cost of the product.
- We can not be held responsible for the actions of the courier.
- Please place your order for live bird’s delivery separate to any hatching eggs or housing. The delivery requirements are different so cannot be mixed in the cart.
Please order and pay separately for these items
Delivery Service Shop Product
up to 5kg £5.50
up to 20kg £8.50
up to 30kg £12.50
up to 60kg £25.00
Sent next day service.
Housing shipping cost see product page.
If you have placed an order for live birds we will try to deliver your product at the same time. This is not always possible. The charge for the delivery of the product remains the same.
We will deliver your product via Royal Mail or courier depending on size or weight.
*some areas of Scotland and Wales incur an additional charge please contact us for exact quote. We only deliver as far north as Perth.
Quail Hatching eggs
Click above for full details . Available for collection or delivery
Posted out daily special Delivery Royal Mail by 1pm
Over 8 dozen are sent with courier
We have a business account with royal mail so tracking is automatically sent.
We send out in our own unique foam shipper for quail eggs to ensure your eggs are received in the best possible condition
Quail hatching eggs are sold per dozen, so 1 in your shopping basket equates to 12 hatching eggs.
Note because of weekend postage you can not receive on a Monday
If no one is there to sign they will be returned to your Royal mail local depot.
((during lock down signatures not required but you need to be there to receive them or leave a very clear message for your post person.)
For larger orders over 8 dozen we send out via courier.
Eggs are not insured via royal mail or courier.
Once posted i am not responsible for Royal Mail actions or if you are not there to sign for them.